The Blow(g)

Mi ritmo sabe rico

sábado, diciembre 03, 2005

La lista más lluviosa:

Moby - Lift me up
Beck - Qué onda guero
Gorillaz - Dare
New Order - Blue Monday
Pulp - Common people
Starsailor - Four to the floor
Starsailor - In the crossfire
Blur - Beetlebum
Blur - Tender
Blur - Song 2
Blondie - Maria
Cabezones - Sueles dejarme solo
Cardigans - Love fool
David Bowie - Let's dance
Divinyls - Touch my self
Fatboy slim - Praise you
Fools garden - Lemon tree
Fun lovin' criminas - I'm not in love
Garbage - I think I'm paranoid
Hole - Malibu
Incubus - Talk shows on mute
Jane's addiction - Been caught stealing
Mick jagger - God gave me everything
Moby - Honey
Moby - Porcelain
T.A.T.U - Not gonna get us
Pixies - Here comes your man (Sí, este tema va en todos lados)

Esta vez me dio fiaquita y deje que el poder de shuffle haga su trabajo.